Hi to all the new group members from Prof. Dariotis's class! To post a new comment to this page about the Identity Narratives, look in the upper right corner of this page for the phrase "New Post," click on those words and you will get a new window where you can type up your comments. Please add your first name at the bottom of your comments.
Later on, if you want to post a reply to somebody else's comments, look at the bottom of the post for the phrase "0 comments," click on those words, and that will give you a new window for typing in your response. Thanks!
Identity narrative: Helper
ReplyDeleteI love your identity narrative paper because it is really meaningful. The title really matches the whole point of your paper. The part where you and your friend decided to volunteer at the hospital is a great idea because I can tell you really want to work towards the field of nursing. Your paper is wonderful but maybe elaborating a little more on why you want to work with patients and how it influences your identity can help some readers understand more about your awesome idea on your paper. I had the exact experience as you. On my junior year of high school, I decided to look for a job because it is almost summer. However, I could not get a job because many stores were not hiring, so I decided to volunteer at Kaiser. I remember I had to go through the same process you did like filling out forms, taking our shots, getting recommendations, and going to the meeting. This was a super long process and after that they said they would call us to see if we got in. Apparently they randomly choose people to get in and I was not one of the lucky ones who got in.
Robyn